Access For All
At Arnbeg Farmstay we want to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and we are committed to providing suitable accessible holiday accommodation for all our guests, whatever their individual needs. We aim to accurately describe our facilities and services to give you the confidence to book with us.
- There is a car park situated outside the house.
- The car park is on hard standing with ample room for unloading and manouevring.
Path to Main Entrance:
- From the car park to the entrance, there is a permanent ramp.
- The ramp is 750mm wide.
- The path is sloped.
- The main entrance has level access.
- The main door is side hung and manual.
- The door is 820mm wide.
- When you arrive, we can help with your luggage.
Getting around inside:
- The route to the bedrooms is 750mm wide, or more.
- The bedroom doors are 750mm wide, or more.
- All bedrooms have windows with great views.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking.
- We can move the bedroom furniture to improve accessibility.
- Bedrooms have ceiling lights, bedside lamps and natural daylight.
- The main shower room has a very small step to access.
- A shower chair is available for use.
Self Catering Kitchen:
- We have an open plan kitchen.
- From the main entrance to the kitchen there is level access.
- The route is 820mm wide, or more.
- There are no doors leading from main entrance to kitchen.
- From the main entrance to the lounge, there is level access.
- The route is 820mm wide or more.
- There are no doors leading from main entrance to lounge.
- The lounge area is open plan.
- All the furniture can be moved to improve accessibility.
The accommodation is suitable for:
- Older and less mobile guests.
- Part-time wheelchair users.
- Assisted wheelchair users.
- Visually impaired guests.
Please contact us to discuss any particular access concerns you may have
Telephone: 01786 871121 (please leave message if no answer and we will get back to you asap), or get in touch by email: